Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Door Number Two

Okay, I am also playing around with tumblr, another blog format, at gzmt.tumblr.com
Upsides to tumblr are that reposting things from the web is much easier; it generally looks nicer ... at least given my lack of html skills thus far; and it is naturally a shorter form medium making it more natural to post random things. That said, I'm more comfortable with blogger; it allows for longer updates; and I'm not sure I'm ready for this super hipster step.

Let me know what you think: I could go with one or the other, or possibly keep both for different purposes.

1 comment:

Jess Gitner said...

Haha. I like blogger better, possibly just because it's blogger and associated with google. I couldn't figure out how to comment on your tumblr. And as far as html... I haven't done any except underline things since I first edited the html while (not) working at HH this summer.